Faster Manufacturing for Go-To-Market Success.
Getting a product to market faster provides a significant competitive advantage that often results in increased revenue and market share. While there are many facets to a winning go-to-market strategy, design changes, prototyping and building molds can delay a product launch.
Acceleration Station® additive manufacturing produces high-quality plastic parts faster. These services, including the Carbon® Digital Light Synthesis™ (DLS™) additive manufacturing process, deliver production and prototype parts in days, not weeks without tooling. Carbon DLS is up to 100 times faster than traditional additive methods. We are ISO 13485 and 9001 certified and FDA registered to support medical and industrial application needs. Acceleration Station protocols adheres precisely to your specifications, performance and safety standards.
Manufacturing the impossible into reality.
The Acceleration Station engineering and production teams work closely with you to save time and money, by optimizing parts for additive manufacturing. Design for additive manufacturing can minimize the total number of components required or make previously unmanufacturable parts, such as lattices and complex geometries, possible.
- Make one, make a million
- Faster path to market
- No tooling costs
- Low volume to mass production
- Design freedom, including complex geometries, lattices and texturing
- Customization and variable product marking
- Nonporous parts, comparable to thermoplastic injection molding
- Wide selection of materials customized for mechanical properties, surface finish and stability
- Process traceability
Acceleration Station services are backed by DPI’s in-house design assistance, inspection under our stringent quality system, injection molding, cleanroom assembly and packaging expertise. U.L. recognized, DPI’s registrations and certifications include ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016 and FDA. Our quality department is able to perform PPAP (Production Parts Approval Process) and other validation requirements. Strict lot traceability is adhered to at all times.
- Carbon Material Options
- Webinar: Modern technology that Superpowers Innovation
- Webinar: The Power of Digital Manufacturing for Healthcare Innovation
- White Paper: Design the Impossible
- White Paper: How Lattices Revolutionize Product Development and Performance
- Case Study: Thaddeus Medical Systems, Inc. Gyroid Lattice
- Carbon Additive Manufacturing
- Medical-Additive Manufacturing Literature
- Additive Manufacturing Literature
- Carbon Materials Selection Guide
- Webinar: Remarkable Speed-to-Market Success with New and Traditional Manufacturing. Manufacturing Case Studies: Nonin Medical, Inc. and Thaddeus Medical Systems, Inc.