Faster Manufacturing for Go-To-Market Success.
The fastest path to market, just got faster. Get a real-time 3D printing price for parts to be digitally manufactured in the Acceleration Station, powered by the Carbon® Digital Light Synthesis™ (DLS) process. User friendly, this quoting app is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. All quotes are reviewed by an experienced engineer. Have questions? Call us at (763) 424.2525.
Acceleration Station, powered by the Carbon DLS process, allows many end-use parts to be produced economically. Carbon is next-generation additive manufacturing that fuses light and oxygen to produce products from liquid resins.
- Design freedom, including complex geometries, lattices and texturing
- Minimize the total number of components required
- Customization and variable product marking
- Make one, make a million
- No tooling costs
- Nonporous parts, comparable to thermoplastic injection molding
- Wide selection of materials customized for mechanical properties, surface finish and stability
- Process traceability
ACCELERATION STATION/CARBON RESOURCE
- Carbon Materials Selection Guide
- Webinar: Modern technology that Superpowers Innovation
- Webinar: The Power of Digital Manufacturing for Healthcare Innovation
- Acceleration Station
- White Paper: Design and Manufacture the Impossible
- Case Study: Thaddeus Medical Systems, Inc. Gyroid Lattice
- Request a Carbon Sample
- Medical-Additive Manufacturing Literature
- Additive Manufacturing Literature