Plastic Injection Parts Manufacturer
Proud to be owners as part of an ESOP (employee stock ownership plan) company, all Diversified Plastics, Inc. (DPI) employees are truly dedicated to the success of the company. This commitment results in innovative solutions to new applications, the highest quality products and exceptional service.
A full-service partner with locations in Minnesota and California, we are uniquely equipped to offer prototyping, plastic injection molding, micro-molding, additive manufacturing, assembly and value-added services for virtually any size part. Through DPI’s Acceleration Station® services, which include Carbon® Digital Light Synthesis™, DPI delivers the faster path to market for its customers. For injection molded parts, we have the technical know-how to build the most complicated tooling and recommend the right plastic resins to meet your requirements, including commodity, engineering and high-performance grade resins.
Diversified Plastics, Inc. delivers:
- Design for manufacturing and design for additive manufacturing services to maximize the process
- Fast, precision, prototype production using Acceleration Station services
- Machined prototype parts
- Complicated prototype tools
- Tool shop on-site
- Close-tolerance micro-molding and plastic injection molding
- Complex additive manufacturing
- Filled materials, insert molding and over molding
- Cleanroom assembly and packaging
- And more
ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 certifications are just the beginning of our commitment to quality at DPI. Our continuous improvement program includes identifying new technologies, improving manufacturing processes and reducing waste to deliver the highest quality injection molded components.