Carbon Additive Manufacturing
Stop Prototyping. Start Producing.
Diversified Plastics, Inc. (DPI) is part of the Carbon Production Network. Part of DPI’s Acceleration Station services, Carbon is next-generation additive manufacturing that fuses light and oxygen to produce products from liquid resins. It allows many end-use parts to be produced economically.
- Manufactures non-porous parts, comparable to thermoplastic injection molding
- Uses materials customized for mechanical properties, surface finish and stability
The list of parts that can be manufactured with Carbon is growing. Combining hardware, software and molecular science, Carbon enables you to prototype and manufacture parts with the same material and manufacturing process.
Material Technical Data Sheets
- Rapid production material, PR 25
- Dental model production, DPR 10
- High-performance polyurethane elastomer, EPU 40
- Mechanical strength, biocompatibility and sterilizability, MPU 100
- Tough, abrasion-resistant material good for parts that require rigidity, strength and durability, RPU 60
- Tough, abrasion-resistant material good for parts that require rigidity, strength and durability, RPU 61
- Tough, heat-resistant material for parts requiring strength, toughness and moderate heat resistance, RPU 70
- Impact, abrasion and fatigue-resistant semi-rigid material, FPU 50
- Easy-to-use single cure resin with enhanced toughness, UMA 90
- High-performance material with excellent strength, stiffness and remperatureresistance, CE 221
- Soft, biocompatible and tear-resistant silicone urethane elastomer, SIL 30
- Production-scale Elastomeric Material, EPU 41
- Functional roughness, stiffness and temperature resistance, EPX 82